Saturday, May 20, 2017

Where Have I Been????

It's been quite a year so far. Hopefully, things will calm down soon and I can regain my equilibrium. But wanted to give you an update on my whereabouts.

I've had a couple of health issues going on since last November. A couple of family members' health has had me concerned, too. And three dear friends are having serious situations, as well. When it rains it pours, they say and boy howdy! Isn't that the truth? When you are worrying about yourself and/or others, it makes it hard to focus on a hobby/pastime.

The weather has been swinging back and forth like a pendulum this spring. Warm, cold, raining, dry. You name it, we've had it this spring! But the cooler the better in my opinion, as the later it stays on the cool side, the shorter our hot season will be.

Thanks to all of you who keep popping on here to see if there are any new posts. Your loyalty makes my heart warm! I'm at over 12,500 page views! Amazing!

I'll be back...
(in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger/Terminator voice)

Till next time,

"Friends, though absent, are still present." ~ Cicero

"Everything heals. Your body heals. Your heart heals. The mind heals. Wounds heal. Your soul repairs itself. Your happiness is always going to come back. Bad times don't last." ~ Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment